2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChyvelah Vale, Truro, Cornwall TR1
Sold by Us
- Energy efficient
- Excellent letting potential
- Modern home
- South facing
- Walking distance of facilities
- Walking distance of schooling
- Walking distance to a golf course
Offered with immediate vacant possession, a superbly positioned south facing traditionally built 2 bedroomed semi-detached house offered for sale for the first time since construction 15 years ago and presented in absolutely impeccable order inside and out.
A very private property with potential to extend, subject to all necessary consents, with part walled gardens on three sides, shed and driveway parking for 2 cars, close to hospitals, Truro College and Richard Lander school.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, lounge/dining room, kitchen with oven and gas hob.
First Floor: landing, 2 bedrooms, 1 with large walk-in cupboard/wardrobe, family bathroom.
Outside: driveway parking for 2 cars side by side. Mostly walled front, side and rear gardens, being surprisingly private and the rear garden being secure with a shed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51819285.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.