2 bedroom flat for saleHeathstan Road, Shepherds Bush, London, W12 0SE
- TWO LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OFF STREET PARKING
- PRIVATE WRAP AROUND PATIO
- OFFERING 767 SQFT OF INTERNAL SPACE
- LONG LEASE
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO WESTFIELD
- EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT
We have the pleasure offering this exceptionally well presented and balanced large two double bedroom, ground floor flat, in a modern purpose built building. The flat is quietly tucked away a short distance from White City and Westfield Shopping Centre. The flat has a generous 17ft reception and dining room with double doors leading onto your private wrap-around terrace. The large double bedrooms are both East-facing, flooding the rooms with natural light. There is also a separate spacious kitchen and a modern 3 piece bathroom suite, with a further benefit of off-street parking. This property works perfectly for a first time buyer to benefit from the new changes in Stamp Duty. Immediate Viewing of this property comes highly recommended. To arrange a viewing appointment, please call Jorgensen Turner Estate Agents on 020 8740 8740.
Heathstan Road is located within easy reach of local amenities, as well as Westfield Shopping Centre offering an abundance of shops and restaurants. For access into the City, the Underground Central Line Stations at White City and Shepherds Bush are both an option. There are number of excellent bus routes to Ladbroke Grove or Shepherds Bush Green. For the motorist, the A40 is only moments away for quick access in and out of London.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 338685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith Branch - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.