2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Thomas Court, Old St Michaels Drive, Braintree
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Walking Distance to Train Station & Shopping Centre
- Two Bathrooms
- Covered Parking Space
- Private Courtyard Garden Overlooking Further Communal Gardens
**GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £290,000** An individual two bedroom apartment, located on the ground floor within this prestigious and highly sought after development.
The contemporary interior is finished to a high standard, featuring ceiling heights in excess of 11ft with superb tall, original windows. Accommodation commences with an open plan kitchen/dining/living room, two double bedrooms with en-suite shower room to the master and contemporary bathroom suite. Views of the immaculate grounds can be enjoyed from the lounge and second bedroom windows.
Externally there is a private, good sized enclosed courtyard garden overlooking the communal gardens.
The apartment benefits from one covered allocated parking space and a second parking space within the development and is within walking distance of Braintree mainline railway station and Braintree's George Yard shopping centre.
A great opportunity to purchase a converted, contemporary apartment with the huge benefit of covered parking and great ceiling heights giving the apartment a great feeling of space.
Kitchen / Reception Room 27' 4" x 19' 4" ( 8.33m x 5.89m )
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 9' 8" ( 4.50m x 2.95m )
En-Suite 8' 2" x 4' 7" ( 2.49m x 1.40m )
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 9' 4" ( 4.60m x 2.84m )
Bathroom 8' 2" x 5' 6" ( 2.49m x 1.68m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51819900.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR103755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.