2 bedroom apartment for saleGarden Square East, Abbotsbury Court Apt 18, 20 & 22, Dickens Heath
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with modern integrated appliances including a washer dryer
- Additional Juliet balconies available on first and second floor plots (apartments 18 & 20)
- Contemporary bathroom with shower over the bath
- Useful storage and airing cupboard
- Video Intercom Entry System
- Two designated car parking spaces within secure barrier controlled private car park
- SALES CENTRE OPEN DAILY 11am-5pm - 0121 733 7036
Accessed through the lobby area of Abbotsbury Court
these generously proportioned, two bedroom apartments,
offer highly energy efficient and generous living space to
create truly comfortable and practical homes.
A welcoming entrance hall leads into a light-filled
open-plan living, dining and kitchen area which enjoys a
south-westerly aspect. The stylishly designed kitchen is
equipped with modern integrated appliances, including a
washer dryer. The master bedroom overlooks the
landscaped garden square and is fitted with a generous
wardrobe with glass panelled sliding doors. This bedroom
also has the privacy of its own en-suite with shower. The
second double bedroom has the option of an additional
fitted wardrobe if required. The contemporary bathroom is
fitted with a modern suite and has a shower over the bath.
A separate storage and airing cupboard complete the
Each apartment has a video intercom entry system and
has been wired to benefit from BT's latest superfast fibre
optic broadband offering speeds of up to 300 megabytes
per second for residents. The properties have also been
allocated two car parking spaces within Garden Square
East's secure, barrier controlled, basement car park,
accessed by private lift from the garden square.
LIVING/DINING AREA 14' 10" x 11' 10" (4.52m x 3.61m)
KITCHEN 11' 10" x 7' 10" (3.61m x 2.39m)
MASTER BEDROOM 15' 6" x 13' (4.72m x 3.96m)
ENSUITE 10' 2" x 4' 11" (3.1m x 1.5m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 4" x 9' 9" (3.45m x 2.97m)
BATHROOM 9' x 7' 11" (2.74m x 2.41m)
STORAGE 3' 5" x 2' 5" (1.04m x 0.74m)
AIRING CUPBOARD 2' 2" x 2' (0.66m x 0.61m)
TWO PARKING SPACES
IMAGES ARE INDICATIVE
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100418031899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Knowle - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.