3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRyecroft Crescent, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX2
- A beautiful 3 bedroom semi detached property.
- A spacious kitchen diner.
- Occupying a large corner plot.
- Gardens to 3 sides.
- Sold with no onward chain.
- Excellent commuting links.
A spacious semi detached property located in this ever popular residential location that has been lovingly decorated and beautifully presented throughout and which occupies a large corner plot, briefly comprising a hall, a good size lounge, modern fitted kitchen diner, 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom and a stylish family bathroom. Externally the property boasts extensive gardens to front, side and rear. This property would be an ideal purchase for a first time buyer, young family or an investor looking to increase their investment portfolio and an internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of this property..
This lovely property located is a highly popular residential area of Pellon, within close proximity of local shops, schools and amenities. Offering excellent access to Halifax town centre and to surrounding towns and cities via the motorway network.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51820086.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX170494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.