3 bedroom park home for saleLido Village, Silloth
Withdrawn from Market
- Stylish, modern detached park home
- Spacious open plan living space
- Stylish kitchen complete with integrated appliances and American fridge freezer
- Modern shower room
- Lovely rear garden with pond, hot tub and shed/study
- Excellent value for money
First Choice Move is delighted to the market this stylish detached park home which offers excellent value for money. Having been completely transformed by the current owner, the property is well presented throughout and fully equipped for modern living. The property sits on a popular residential site and is close to all of the amenities of the popular seaside town of Silloth. The accommodation briefly comprises: Spacious and stylish open plan living space incorporating the lounge and fully fitted kitchen, separated by a corridor that leads to the utility. There are three bedrooms and a modern shower room. Externally, there is ample parking to the front with a low maintenance garden leading to the garage. To the rear is a lovely, low maintenance garden with decked area and a pond. There is also a large shed that could be utilised as a study, games room or even a bedroom. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5440591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by First Choice Move, Disington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.