Studio flat for saleKneller Road, Twickenham
- First Floor Studio Apartment
- Vacant Possession and No Chain
- Potential to Convert to 1 Bedroom (stpp)
- Views Across Kneller Park
- Communal Gardens and Some Parking
- Cash Buyers Only
- 0.6 Miles from Whitton Town Centre and Station
First Floor Studio Apartment with a private entrance, communal grounds and some residents parking. Situated opposite Kneller Park less than 0.6 miles from Whitton Town Centre and mainline train station and the A316 with direct access to the M3/M25 and into central London
CASH BUYERS ONLY - short lease with only 48 years remaining (can be extended at cost by the new owner - details available on request)
With vacant possession and no onward chain. In need of some updating and offering 309 sq ft of living space with large double glazed windows and potential to re configure the layout to convert to a 1 bedroom apartment (subject to Freeholder and Council approval).
External staircase at the rear leads to the private front door. Entrance lobby leads to the bathroom, kitchen and the dual aspect studio room with a built in pull down bed and space for seating/dining.
Located 0.6 miles from Crane Park and 1 mile from Twickenham town centre and train station.
EPC Rating F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51820989.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2392204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.