4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolgate Drive, Luton, LU4 0XD
- Stunning 3/4 Bedroom Family Home
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Open Plan Living Room/Dining/Kitchen
- En-Suite Shower Room To Master
- Extended Accommodation
- Large Block Paved Driveway
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
**£250 CASH BACK IF YOU PURCHASE THROUGH INDIGO RESIDENTIAL** Stunning EXTENDED, OPEN PLAN 3/4 Bedroom, EN-SUITE, Immaculately presented, LARGE DRIVEWAY.
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this stunning, extended 3/4 bedroom family home located on the Luton & Dunstable boarders. Presented in immaculate condition throughout and spread across approximately 1240ft² of living space, the property is well equipped for a growing family. The property is mainly open plan on the ground floor and has a beautiful refitted kitchen/breakfast room with space for all appliances, living room, dining room and utility room. Off the porch there is a playroom/fourth bedroom and a shower room. To the first floor there is an 'L' shaped master bedroom with vaulted ceilings and a stunning en suite with Jacuzzi shower. There are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a large block paved driveway to the front for several cars and a tidy landscaped garden to the rear. Heating is efficient and economical via replacement gas central heating system with 'Mega Flow' and the windows are all double glazed.
Holgate Drive is conveniently located just a mile away from Leagrave Train station which offers direct routes to and from London and also junction 11 of the M1. There are an array of shops, bus routes, supermarkets, the L&D Hospital and other amenities all nearby. The area has also proved popular amongst families and children will often attend Ferrars Primary and The Chalk Hills Academy as their schools. An internal viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this home has to offer. Call INDIGO RESIDENTIAL on 01582 490696 today to book your appointment.
EPC Rating C. Council Tax Band C.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 421262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Marsh Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.