3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRidgeway Avenue, Weston-Super-Mare
- Semi Detached House
- Living Room, Dining Room
- Kitchen, Utility Room, Cloakroom
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Garage / Workshop
- Front & Rear Gardens
- No Onward Chain
Offered for sale with no onward chain and within walking distance to local amenities and the train station, this spacious family home must be viewed. The property comprises two reception rooms, kitchen, utility room, three generous bedrooms, a garage / workshop and front & rear gardens. Call now!
Ridgeway Avenue, W-S-M
Located within walking distance of the train station and local amenities, this spacious semi detached house must be viewed. Offered for sale with no onward chain, this super home offers a buyer to stamp their own mark on the property. To the ground floor we find an entrance porch and hallway, living room with bay window, dining room with feature fireplace and patio doors opening onto the rear garden, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor we find three generous bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a garage / workshop and gardens to the front and rear of the home.
Double glazed patio door to front. Part obscure glazed door to entrance hall.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect. Obscure single glazed window to porch. Radiator. Understairs cupboard. Stairs rising to the first floor landing. Doors to living room, dining room and kitchen.
Living Room 13' 5" into bay x 12' 4" into alcove ( 4.09m into bay x 3.76m into alcove )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Two radiators.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 11' 5" into alcove ( 4.06m x 3.48m into alcove )
Double glazed patio door to the rear garden. Feature fireplace with gas fire inset. Two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.17m x 2.62m )
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect. Range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurface. Stainless steel sink drainer unit set into worksurface with tiled splashback. Gas cooker with cooker hood over. Wall mounted gas boiler. Space for under counter fridge and freezer. Door to utility room.
Utility Room 6' 7" x 5' 3" ( 2.01m x 1.60m )
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect. Obscure double glazed door to side. Base cupboard with worksurface over and tiled splashback. Plumbing for washing machine. Door to cloakroom.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect. Wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator. Loft access point.
Bedroom One 12' 3" into alcove x 11' 11" ( 3.73m into alcove x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 10' 3" max ( 4.11m x 3.12m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built-in wardrobe and built-in cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Built-in cupboard into eaves. Radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect. Bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Part tiled walls. Bulk head. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Garage / Workshop
Located to the rear of the property and accessed via a lane. Up and over door. Currently separated into 3 areas. Personal door to rear.
Mature garden bordered by walling and fencing with gated access.
Patio area. Mature borders. Bordered by walling. Gated access to front and rear. Personal door to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51821784.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.