3 bedroom terraced house for saleTurners Close, Ongar, Essex
- 3 bedroom terrace house
- Close to High Street, eateries and country walks
- Low maintenance garden
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Cul-de-sac location
- Ample storage
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Are you looking for a three bedroom property close to the High Street? Struggling to find the perfect home for your budget? Then our property on Turners Close in Ongar could be the answer to all of your questions.
Situated in a courtyard area of a peaceful cul-de-sac, this property is perfect for first-time-buyers or investors thinking of adding to their portfolio.
As you enter the property, the hallway opens into a kitchen/diner on the left hand side offering plenty of work top space for preparing your meals together with ample cupboard space to store all of your condiments and cooking utensils.
At the rear of the ground floor is the lounge which is bright and airy with patio doors opening onto the rear garden. A cloakroom for convenience, a storage cupboard and another door to the rear garden from the hallway completes the ground floor.
Upstairs, there are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom suite. There is even more storage options on this floor too, along with access to the loft which is part boarded.
Externally, there is communal parking available in front of the property. To the rear, the garden is low maintenance and provides a nice little sun trap.
What the Owner says:
We purchased this home as we felt it was one of the best value three bedroom properties on the market at the time. The space on offer for the money was almost 50% larger than anything else we had seen in our budget!
Turners Close is great because it’s a small quiet cul-de-sac which is safe for children to play outside.
The only reason we are moving is due to childcare responsibilities. Ongar is a beautiful place to live and bring up a family but we need to be closer to our friends and family.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 15'2 x 8'6 (4.63m x 2.59m)
- Lounge: 15'2 x 12'1 (4.63m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'1 x 10'4 (3.38m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 10'2 (3.10m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'2 x 10'2 (3.10m x 3.10m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51821838.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51507448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Epping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.