4 bedroom detached house for saleWoking, Surrey, GU22
- Mock Tudor" Detached Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Bath/Shower Rooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Feature Open Fireplace And Solid Oak Floors
- 115' Enclosed Sunny Garden
- Gated Garage and Driveway
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This attractive character home is ideally situated in a cul de sac position, close to Woking centre, offers four-bedroom, three reception room, two bath/shower room accommodation and is for sale with no-onward chain. The ground floor accommodation includes three interconnecting reception rooms (living room with fireplace, dining room and study) and a spacious kitchen/breakfast room which is comprehensively fitted with base and eye level cupboards and matching drawers with wooden work tops and space for a dining table and chairs. There is also a utility/cloakroom. On the first floor are four double bedrooms, bedroom one with en-suite bathroom, bedroom two with en-suite shower room and a family bathroom. The house has attractive leaded light windows, gas heating to radiators and some wood flooring. Outside, is a south-westerly facing rear garden which is mainly lawn, whilst the front has a small area of lawn, borders, hedging, shingle driveway with parking for several cars and an adjacent garage. The aforementioned situation is very highly regarded and certainly really convenient, within a half mile radius to the town centre. NO ONWARD CHAIN!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51822033.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK060588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.