2 bedroom apartment for saleGarden Square East, Abbotsbury Court Apt 19 & 21, Dickens Heath
- Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment option on either second or third floor overlooking private garden squ
- Feature Juliet balconies at front and rear of Apartment Nineteen
- Second double bedroom
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen areas equipped with modern integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with southerly aspect, generous fitted wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- Contemporary shower room
- Two designated car parking spaces within secure barrier controlled underground car park
- Video Intercom Entry System
- Help to Buy
- SALES CENTRE OPEN DAILY 11am-5pm
Accessed through the interior designed lobby area of
Abbotsbury Court, these stylish two bedroom apartments
provide highly energy efficient and generous living space.
Apartment Nineteen is located on the second floor and
Apartment Twenty One is on the third floor.
A welcoming entrance hall leads into a spacious open-plan
living, dining and kitchen area which enjoys views across
the landscaped garden square. The contemporary stylishly
designed kitchen is equipped with modern integrated
appliances, including a washer dryer. The master bedroom
has a southerly aspect and includes a fitted wardrobe with
glass panelled sliding doors. This bedroom enjoys the
privacy of its own en-suite bathroom with a shower over
the bath. The second double bedroom also has the option
of a fitted wardrobe if required. A contemporary shower
room, an airing cupboard and a useful storage cupboard
complete the accommodation.
Both apartments are fitted with video intercom entry
systems and have been wired to benefit from BT's latest
superfast fibre optic broadband offering speeds of up to
300 megabytes per second for residents. The properties
have also been allocated two car parking spaces within
Garden Square East's secure, barrier controlled basement
car park, accessed by private lift from the garden square.
LIVING AREA 16' 8" x 12' 7" (5.08m x 3.84m)
KITCHEN 16' 8" x 12' 4" (5.08m x 3.76m)
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 10" x 10' 11" (3.91m x 3.33m)
ENSUITE BATHROOM 7' 5" x 5' 7" (2.26m x 1.7m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 8" x 9' 1" (3.56m x 2.77m)
SHOWER ROOM 8' 8" x 4' 11" (2.64m x 1.5m)
AIRING CUPBOARD 2' 8" x 1' 8" (0.81m x 0.51m)
STORAGE 2' 8" x 2' 3" (0.81m x 0.69m)
IMAGES SHOWN ARE INDICATIVE
TWO PARKING SPACES
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51822162.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100418031898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Knowle - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.