2 bedroom flat for saleBanister Road, Queens Park
- Two double bedrooms
- Full length windows in sizable reception
- Granite worktops in kitchen
- Two modern en suite bathrooms
- Solid Oak floorings throughout * Lift
- Central courtyards
- Video entryphone
- Low voltage lighting
Warehouse style apartment... offering a spacious, well proportioned two double bedroom property, on the second floor of this modern, gated development with lift access, featuring seating in a central courtyard with wood panelled walkways on steal beams.
The property offers floor-to-ceiling windows in a sizable reception room with industrial style high ceilings, Granite work surfaces in the kitchen with integrated appliances, two en suite modern bathrooms, and additional benefits include solid oak flooring throughout.
Fantastic location, in close proximity of an assortment of bars/cafes and restaurants. A stone's throw of Kensal Green (Bakerloo Line) tube, Kensal Rise Overland station, and Ladbroke Grove & Portobello market are close at hand.
Reception - 24'5x12'5 -
Kitchen - 10'6x8'2 -
Bedroom - 11'4x9'1 -
Bedroom - 10'3x9'6 -
Family Bathroom -
Shower Room -
Communal Areas -
Exterior & Street Of Building -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27402216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warwick Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.