4 bedroom detached house for saleSt. Chads Road, Lichfield, WS13
- Traditional Detached Edwardian Home
- Complete Renovation including Wiring & Plumbing
- Offered with No Upward Chain
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Study & Dressing Room/Fourth Bedroom
- Master En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Landscaped Rear Garden & Parking
- Walking Distance to City Centre
**SSTC - SIMILAR REQUIRED**
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED and SUBSTANTIALLY UPGRADED DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM EDWARDIAN HOME set within walking distance of the centre of the Cathedral City of Lichfield. Offered with no upward chain, this impressive traditional residence benefits from a recently completed extension and full renovation with immaculately redecoration throughout the property and landscaped outside spaces. The interiors comprise
entrance hall with Minton flooring, two reception rooms with chimneys and originalbay windows, open plan dining and living kitchen, utility and shower room to the ground floor, with three double bedrooms which include a master with en suite, dressing room and study (with potential to convert to a fourth double bedroom) and
family bathroom with wet room style shower/ bath area. To the front aspect is off street parking for one vehicle, with landscaped gardens to the rear.
Set at an elevated position back from St Chads Road, the property lies well within walking distance of the excellent amenities Lichfield has to offer including Stowe Pools, Beacon Park and the character city centre. Also within Lichfield are a range of shops, restaurants and pubs, as well as the city’s famed medieval Cathedral. There are a number of well regarded schools in close proximity, including the Friary Arts & Sports School, Netherstowe School and Lichfield Cathedral School. The property lies in a superb location for commuter routes, having easy access to the A38, M6 toll, A515 and A461. Lichfield also has two train stations within easy access (Lichfield City and Trent Valley) both providing travel to Birmingham, London (in 80 minutes) and beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51822804.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27404010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.