5 bedroom detached house for saleWoodlands Park, Great Dunmow, Essex
- Substantial Family Home Overlooking Greenery
- Kitchen, Utility, & Cloakroom
- Large Lounge & Formal Dining Room
- Five Double Bedrooms with En-Suite to Master
- Double Garage With Driveway Parking & Landscaped Gardens
- Award Winning Developer
- Highly Regarded Architecture
- Traditional Block & Brick Construction
- 10 Year NHBC Guarantee
- Help To Buy Scheme Available
***Call Sales Office on (01371) 878282. ***Help To Buy Scheme Available*** Four Week Move Available*** Designed by the highly regarded John Finch Partnership overlooking greenery on the award winning "Woodlands Park" development is this substantial five bedroom detached family home boasting a double garage with ample driveway parking and a landscaped garden. The ground floor accommodation comprises:- lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor are three double bedrooms with en-suite to the master and a family bathroom. The second floor offers two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Property ref: 121_2184_4541491
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51823326.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4541491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Brewer Estate Agents, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.