2 bedroom flat for saleThe Mallards, Totton, Southampton, Hampshire, SO40
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Overlooking Nature Reserve
- En Suite Shower Room to Main Bedroom
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Lounge with Balcony
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- First Floor
- No Chain!
No Chain! Mann Countrywide present for sale a well presented two double bedroom first floor apartment (with en suite shower room to main bedroom, and further separate bathroom) with panoramic views over the local nature reserve in Totton. The property, which is located within walking distance of the town centre, benefits from a spacious lounge (with balcony), fitted kitchen (with integrated appliances), two bedrooms with built in wardrobe to main bedroom, and quality bathroom. There is parking within the bay to the front of the block.
Totton (with mainline railway station) is located on the western side of Southampton. There are good transport links with the M27 motorway (junctions 2 and 3) leading towards Bournemouth (to the west), Portsmouth (to the east), and London (via the M3). The New Forest is within easy reach, whilst Southampton is approximately five miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51824187.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTN160361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann, Totton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.