4 bedroom detached house for saleSwallow Wood Road, Swallownest, Sheffield
- Guide price £260,000-£280,000
- Detached property
- Four bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Ideal family home
- Popular location
Guide price £260,000-£280,000 - Located in a sought after residential estate is this spacious and well presented four bedroom detached property which provides ample living space to be the perfect family home.
Guide Price £260,000-£280,000. Situated on a popular residential estate with excellent access to the motorway network and local amenities is this spacious and well presented four bedroom detached property.
There is a double glazed door to the front, radiator, access to the lounge, downstairs w/c, kitchen and stairs leading to the first floor landing.
There is a double glazed front facing window, radiator,low level w/c,wash hand basin and loft access.
Lounge 16' 8" x 11' into door recess ( 5.08m x 3.35m into door recess )
There is a double glazed front facing window, electric fire with a feature surround, access to the entrance hall and double doors to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.92m )
There is a radiator, double doors to the lounge, access to the kitchen and conservatory.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.28m )
There is a double glazed window to the rear, spotlights to the ceiling, access to the utility room and the entrance hall, karadene flooring, electric hob and oven, built in sink, part tiled walls, matching units with surfaces over, extractor fan and a plumbing for a dishwasher.
Utility Room 7' 10" x 5' 4" ( 2.39m x 1.63m )
There is access to the garden, kitchen and garage, kardene flooring, radiator, stainless steel sink, matching units with surfaces over, part tiled walls and a plumbing for a washing machine.
Conservatory 18' 6" x 11' 11" ( 5.64m x 3.63m )
There is kardene flooring, spotlights to the ceiling, two radiators and access to the garden and dining room.
First Floor Landing
There is access to the bedrooms, bathroom and a built in airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 18' 1" into door recess x 10' 5" ( 5.51m into door recess x 3.17m )
There is double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in wardrobes and access to en suite
There is a front facing double glazed window, wash hand basin, low level w/c, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, chrome towel rail and a shower cubicle.
Bedroom 2 10' x 8' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.54m )
There is a rear facing double glazed window, radiator, loft access and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.46m )
There is a double glazed front facing window and a radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.41m )
There is a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
There is a double glazed window to the rear, spotlights to the ceiling, wash hand basin, low level w/c, panelled bath with shower over.
There is mature shrubs, off road parking and access to the garage and rear garden.
There is lawn, mature shrubs, brick wall to the rear and side, access to the front, conservatory and utility room, solar panels to the rear and an outside tap.
Garage 17' 1" x 8' 2" ( 5.21m x 2.49m )
There is an up and over door, power and lighting and access to the utility room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51824202.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK109983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.