4 bedroom detached house for saleMayfair Gardens, Boston
- EXECUTIVE DETACHED 4 BEDROOM PROPERTY
- OUTSTANDING PLOT IN EXTREMELY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS & CONSERVATORY
- DINING KITCHEN, UTILITY, CLOAKROOM & DOUBLE GARAGE
- FAMILY BATHROOM & 2 EN-SUITES
This immaculate EXECUTIVE DETACHED property benefits from 3 RECEPTION ROOMS and a Double Garage. The property is situated on an outstanding plot in an extremely SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION close to the Pilgrim Hospital, Boston High School and Tower Road Primary School. Viewing is essential!
This Executive Detached Home is immaculately presented throughout and is situated in an extremely sought after location within the historic Market Town of Boston. The property is situated close to the Pilgrim Hospital, Boston High School, Tower Road Primary School and the Town Centre and its amenities.
Internally the accommodation comprises an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Study, Cloakroom, Kitchen Diner, Utility Room, 4 Bedrooms, 2 En-Suite Shower Rooms and a Family Bathroom. Externally the property boasts an outstanding plot with gardens, a sweeping driveway and a Double Garage.
Viewing is essential in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
With a uPVC entrance door, coving to ceiling, dado rail, ceiling light point and spotlights, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, doors to Lounge, Dining Kitchen and Study, stairs rising to first floor.
Lounge 19' 6" x 12' 3" ( 5.94m x 3.73m )
With double glazed windows to front and rear elevations, gas fire and marble fire surround, radiator, TV aerial point, dado rail, decorative coved ceiling, ceiling light point with ceiling rose, wall light points, double doors to Dining Room.
Dining Room 14' 1" x 9' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.02m )
With double glazed patio doors to front elevation with exterior retractable sun canopy, radiator, dado rail, decorative coving to ceiling, TV point, ceiling light point with ceiling rose, door to Dining Kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 18' 7" x 12' 1" ( 5.66m x 3.68m )
With a fitted Kitchen comprising modern wall and base units, double glazed window to front elevation, one and a half bowl stainless steel and drainer unit with 4 piece tap comprising hot and cold water, filtered water and instant hot water sink with waste disposal unit underneath. Areas of work surfaces, tiling to walls, integrated Neff microwave and hide and slide Neff oven and integrated Caple 5 ring induction hob, integrated dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer, coving to ceiling, ceiling spotlights and Karndean flooring, TV aerial point, radiator, French doors to Conservatory, door to Utility Room.
Conservatory 12' 7" x 12' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.84m )
Of low level brick and uPVC double glazed construction. With windows to front side and rear elevations, ceiling light point, radiator, tiled flooring, TV aerial point.
Utility Room 11' 7" x 7' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.31m )
With uPVC door to side elevation, door to Cloakroom, wall and base units, dado rail, Karnedean flooring, coving to ceiling, radiator, ceiling light point and extractor fan, door to Double Garage.
With double glazed window to side elevation, extractor fan, low level WC, corner wash hand basin and tiled splashbacks, Karnedean flooring.
Study 11' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.48m )
With double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, TV aerial point, coving to ceiling, ceiling mounted spotlights.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the Entrance Hall, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, airing cupboard, loft access, radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation and a dado rail.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.68m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobes, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, door to En-Suite Shower Room.
En-Suite Shower Room
With double glazed window to side elevation, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and vanity unit, WC with concealed cistern, extractor fan, electric shaver point, radiator, fully tiled walls, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, wall light points.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.51m )
With a double glazed window to side elevation, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, TV point, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, door to En-Suite Shower Room.
En-Suite Shower Room
With a double glazed window to side elevation, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point and extractor fan, tiling to walls and floor, wash hand basin with vanity unit, WC with concealed cistern and a shower cubicle.
Bedroom 3 12' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.97m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobes, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 4 10' 2" x 9' 3" to wardrobe ( 3.10m x 2.82m to wardrobe )
With a double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes to one wall, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
With a double glazed window to front elevation, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, wash hand basin inset to vanity unit, extractor fan, WC with concealed cistern, fully tiled walls.
Integral Garage 23' 1" x 18' 9" ( 7.04m x 5.71m )
With 2 up-and-over doors, power and lighting, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, double glazed window to the side elevation, uPVC door to side elevation and stairs to loft conversion.
Garage Loft Conversion 23' maximum x 13' maximum ( 7.01m maximum x 3.96m maximum )
With power and lighting. In the Agents opinion this room would provide prospective purchasers with the scope to create an Annexe conversion.
The property is approached over a long sweeping driveway with shrub and bush borders and mature hedging leading to the rear of the property and the Double Garage. There is an area of shaped lawn and a paved seating area with shrub and bush borders.
To the side of the property is a fully enclosed low maintenance garden which is paved and gravelled. There gardens also benefit from a vegetable patch.
The property is situated on a generous plot with well maintained gardens to all sides. The gardens are fairly secluded and offer a good amount of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51824211.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.