1 bedroom apartment for saleBurley Wood Court, Kirkstall Road, Leeds
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- RENTAL DEMAND £500PCM
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- THREE PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- 2 MILES TO LEEDS CITY CENTRE
- FRENCH DOORS TO DECKING AREA
- INTERCOM SYSTEM
EXCELLENT ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT ON KIRKSTALL ROAD, being a development of only 12 apartments, only 2 miles from Leeds City Centre, the property is well presented throughout and benefits from, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, French
With good public transport links to Leeds City Centre and surrounding areas.
Kitchen & Lounge - 4.22m (13'10") x 3.93m (12'11")
A range of wall and base units, integrated electric oven & hob, stainless steel extractor fan, free standing fridge freezer, tiled splash backs, chrome light fitting & spot lights, vinyl flooring to the kitchen area. \r\nLounge with French doors leading t
Bedroom - 2.7m (8'10") x 4.27m (14'0")
With fitted carpets, dimplex wall heater, window over looking the rear of the property.
Bathroom - 2.35m (7'9") x 1.58m (5'2")
Tiled panel bath with mixer shower unit & screen, wall mounted hand wash basin, wall mounted WC, chrome towel rail, shaver point, spot lights to ceiling, extractor fan, fully tiled around bath & floor, inset mounted mirror with glass shelves.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shaun Mellor Property, Morley, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.