3 bedroom bungalow for saleCricket Lane, Normanby, TS6
- **This "Amer built" bungalow has undergone a total make over internally briefly comprising of a quality fitted kitchen with built in appliances.
- **Spacious 17.6 lounge to the front elevation.
- **The 17ft Master Bedroom is to the rear elevation with two further rooms which could be used as a seperate dining room.
- **Exterternally the gardens are desigined for easy maintenance.
- **Double garage with drive to the side elevation.
Here we have a beautifully presented, professionally decorated and generously proportioned three double-bedroomed bungalow, situated on the ever-popular and much sought-after Cricket Lane.
A true "blank canvas" ready for a new owner to put their own individual "stamp" on !
It should be noted too, that although it works perfectly well as a bungalow, it is (STPP), ripe for an attic conversion - having a very large unencumbered loft above. There is clearly room to expand upwards and / or outwards, should new owners wish to.
A wide drive way leads to a detached double garage (a rare thing in this area) complete with power and light. The garage is set back from the bungalow permitting vehicular access into the large rear garden for e.g. storage of Motorhome, trailer, boat etc. should this be desired.
The property has beautiful views form the front lounge and master bedroom across Cricket Lane to Normanby Hall Park grounds with its mature deciduous trees.
The sheltered rear garden, again considerably larger than most in the area, slopes gently to the south west and is non-overlooked. The garden is composed of a central lawn surrounded by borders containing a variety of mature shrubs and flowers. It enjoys glorious sun-sets due to it having a "big sky" to the west. There is a log-cabin style summerhouse with a southerly aspect.
This bungalow is gas-centrally heated and is fully double glazed. It has been fitted with new, quality carpets throughout and is, in every aspect, "ready to go".
The new bathroom suite boasts a "P" shaped shower/bath. The large shower is fed directly from the boiler to provide all the hot water one could wish for. The bathroom includes a traditional airing cupboard and heated towel rail.
The new kitchen is a light and airy place, having big double-glazed windows to the south and west walls. It has been newly fitted-out with a modern easy-to-clean halogen hob over an electric oven, new built-in fridge and separate built-in freezer. A nearly new quality washing machine, which is not "built-in", resides in an under-the-worktop cupboard next to the sink and is plumbed-in ready to go.
Bungalows of this quality, set, as it is, on a large, easy to access plot and situated in this ever-popular area, are getting hard to find; especially ones with double garages. This sale represents a fabulous opportunity for a new owner to quickly and easily make a beautiful home in an established neighbourhood.
It really needs to be seen to be fully appreciated hence we recommend any prospective buyers book an early viewing.
To view this Property please contact Bernadette Harris Estate Agents on 01642 464433.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST170193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.