4 bedroom detached house for saleStevenson at Woodlands, Tadmarton Road, Bloxham, OX15
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE to all buyers, contact us for details
- 22ft kitchen/breakfast/family room with dual-aspect windows
- Utility room
- Lounge with French doors to the garden
- Separate formal dining room
- Master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 94% of our customers would recommend us
- 5 Star Builder
- Garage Plus Parking Spaces
Brand new 4 bedroom home from Miller Homes
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE to all buyers, pay 5% deposit. Visit us for more information, help and advice.
Now selling from our Weavers Fields development, Milton Road, Bloxham. Open daily, 10am to 5pm.
With its attractively landscaped setting incorporating a broad belt of shrubs and trees and a children’s play area, Woodlands is a small and beautifully planned new neighbourhood that perfectly complements its very special setting. On the edge of the historic, picturesque village of Bloxham, with open farmland stretching away to the west yet still within a few minutes’ walk of the village amenities, this superb selection of energy efficient two, three and four bedroom homes is just three miles from Banbury and twenty from Oxford.
The accommodation includes: Lounge with feature bay window to side and french doors leading out to the garden, downstairs cloakroom, dual-aspect contemporary fitted kitchen/breakfast room with choice of units and stainless steel oven, hob and hood, utility room with access to the rear of the property, separate front-facing dining room, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobe, three further bedrooms, and a family bathroom. There is a single garage and parking to the side of the property, and a garden to the rear.
Help to Buy
Help to Buy available, meaning you could pay just a 5% deposit to 100% own your new home. To find out more, please see our website here: https://www.millerhomes.co.uk/our-offers/helptobuy.aspx - or call or visit us to speak to a Sales Adviser.
100% market value Part Exchange is available for your old property. To find out more, please see our website here: https://www.millerhomes.co.uk/our-offers/partexchange.aspx - or call or visit us to speak to a Sales Adviser.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Lounge - 4.225 x 3.45 metre
- Kitchen Breakfast - 6.875 x 3.525 metre
- Dining - 3.45 x 2.55 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.7 x 3.575 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.275 x 3.525 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.475 x 2.5 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.525 x 2.675 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51825777.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8170590000011_4_32_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Southern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.