2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLANCASTER ROAD, Knottend, FY6 0DX
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Oil Central Heating, Part Double Glazed
- Gardens, Off Road Parking
- Tandem Garage, Open Views To The Rear
- EPC Rating F
- Description: Detached bungalow which is situated in the popular village of Knott End. The property briefly comprises of entrance vestibule, 'L' shaped hall, lounge, kitchen, sun lounge, two bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. The property benefits from oil central heating and patial double glazing. There are gardens to the front with a driveway providing off road parking leading to the garage and rear garden which has open views.
Location: From our Knott End Office proceed out of the village along Lancaster Road and the property is situated a short distance along on the right hand side.
Entrance Vestibule: Single glazed entrance door, meter cupboard, tiled floor, single glazed door to;
'L' Shaped Hall: Loft access, telephone point, coved ceiling, two radiators, access to loft via a drop down ladder leading to a board loft for further potential living area.
Lounge: Approx Sizes 16.7 x 13'5 (5.05 x 4.09) Secondary glazed leaded light window to the front, two secondary glazed leaded light windows to the side, feature tile fireplace with inset electric fire, TV point, coved ceiling, two radiators, telephone point..
Kitchen: Approx Sizes .9 x 13.7' (3.89 x 4.14) UPVC double glazed window to the side, single glazed window to the rear, wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, one and a half bowl ceramic sink, electric oven, electric hob, extractor hood, integral fridge freezer, radiator,
Sun Lounge: Approx Sizes 12.2 x 7.3 (3.71 x 2.21) Single glazed sun room, radiator, single glazed door to the rear.
Bedroom One: Approx sizes 14.9 x 12.1 (4.50 x3.68) Secondary leaded light window to the front, range of fitted furniture including wardrobes, chests of drawers and two bedside cabinets, dressing table, TV point, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx sizes 12.4 x 9.7 (3.76 x2.92) UPVC double glazed window to the rear with open views, range of bedroom furniture including two double wardrobes with overhead storage, dressing table, bedside cabinet, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear, step in shower corner shower cubicle with mixer shower, bidet, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard under, tiled walls, shaver point, wall mounted mirror with light over, wall mirror, UPVC tongue and groove ceiling, heated towel rail.
Separate WC: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear, low flush WC, radiator.
Front Garden: Large front garden area which is laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub displays, driveway providing off road parking, further paved off road parking area, drive leading to the tandem garage, on the opposite side there is access to the rear garden.
Garage: Approx sizes 30.9' x 10.6 ( 9.37 x 3.20) Up and over door, two single glazed windows to the side, UPVC double glazed window to the rear, power and light laid on, oil fired Euro Star Boiler, cold water tap, side personnel door to the rear garden.
Rear Garden: The rear garden is laid to lawn with flower and shrub displays, paved patio, open views to the rear.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51831600.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI1AA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.