3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlderside Road, Harpurhey, Manchester, M9
- SUPERB 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH SOM MUCH TO OFFER
- STYLISH KITCHEN
- SMART MODERN BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE
- LARGE PLOT WITH WITH GARDENS TO 3 SIDES AND GOOD OFF-ROAD PARKING
- WELL PLACED FOR CITY CENTRE, HOSPITAL AND MOTORWAY
A superb three bedroom family home with so much to offer - personal inspection is simply a must to fully appreciate. This impressive, modern property stands in a most generous plot with plenty of off-road parking and gardens to three sides plus shed. Smartly presented interior featuring entrance vestibule, good-sized lounge, a stunning recently re-fitted kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms (two double) and a smart modern bathroom/wc with separate shower cubicle. uPVC double glazing. Telephone lines open until 8.30pm weekdays and 10am until 4pm weekends - please call or email to arrange a viewing.
A superb three bedroom family home with so much to offer - personal inspection is simply a must to fully appreciate.
This impressive, modern property stands in a most generous plot with plenty of off-road parking and gardens to three sides plus shed.
Internally, the accommodation is smartly presented and features entrance vestibule, good-sized lounge with gas fire, a stunning recently re-fitted kitchen with stylish fitted units, built-in oven, hob and microwave, and a conservatory with french doors leading out to the garden. To the first floor are three bedrooms (two double) and a smart modern bathroom/wc with separate shower cubicle. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing.
Alderside Road is approached off Factory Lane which runs between Rochdale Road (A664) and Waterloo Street just a few miles north of Manchester city centre, whilst the M60/M62 is just a short drive away. Locally, there are good range of amenities and facilities including shops, schools, supermarkets, North Manchester General Hospital, North Manchester Sixth Form College and Library and Boggart Hole Clough.
All mains services are available
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51833826.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CEN172325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Middleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.