Land for saleLand Adjacent to 60 Bold Street, Fleetwood, FY7
- Plot of Land with Planning Permission Granted
- Detached Dwelling with Parking Spaces
- One Ground Floor Flat, One First Floor Maisonette
- Potential £11,000 Annual Income
- Excellent Location
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
INTRODUCTION Roman James Estates presents this excellent investment opportunity For Sale.
A building plot with full planning permission granted for a detached dwelling incorporating a one bedroom ground floor flat with parking space and a first floor maisonette with one bedroom and two reception rooms and parking space.
Utility services are available in close proximity to the site.
The location is excellent with 'The Mount' within walking distance as well as local shops, transport links and other amenities.
Further information is available by calling our sales team on 01253 978888 or by searching the Wyre Borough website for planning application number 15/00373/FUL.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.