3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpeldhurst Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Three bedroom Period property
- Substantial spacious home
- Large Conservatory
- Useful loft rooms
- Off road parking
- Walking distance to local shops and amenities
- Walking distance to well respected Junior and Senior Schools
- Short drive to the A21/M25 road links
- Walking distance to railway station
- Bordering beautiful Kent countryside
A substantial 1930's bay fronted 3 bedroom semi-detached family home with a good sized loft extension providing an additional two rooms currently being used as bedrooms. This charming period property would suit a growing family as it provides ample living space to include on the ground floor a spacious living room, utility room, shower room, a good sized kitchen and large conservatory whilst the first floor provides three bedrooms and a family bathroom. This property benefits from a very useful loft space currently providing two good size rooms. The rear garden is perfect for family entertaining and has been adapted to include a raised decking area with additional paving surround for low maintenance. To the front a large brick paved driveway provides off road parking. EPC:D
To arrange a viewing please contact David Waight at Mother Goose Estate Agency Ltd
This property is located within walking distance of the heart of Southborough Village which has a wide variety of shops and local amenities including well respected Schools. Southborough borders stunning countryside areas which are perfect for dog walkers and families. Tunbridge Wells town centre is also within walking distance of this property as is the railway station which boasts an excellent fast rail service to London. The A21/M25 road link is also close by.
Property ref: 121_1962_3175875
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51842418.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3175875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mother Goose Estate Agency, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.