5 bedroom detached house for saleManorside, Wynyard
- AN IMPRESSIVE FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- STUNNING CONTEMPORARY DESIGN
- HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT WITH QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- MODERN OPEN PLAN KITCHEN LIVING SPACE WITH BI-FOLDING DOORS TO REAR
- LOUNGE, CINEMA & HOIME OFFICE
- ALL BEDROOMS FITTED WITH BEAUTIFULLY TILED EN-SUITES
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN OVERLOOKING WOODLAND
- PLENTY OF PARKING AND DOUBLE GARAGE
Nestled close to mature woodland and reached via its own gated access bridge, aspirational Manorside is an enclave of exclusivity on the edge of prestigious Wynyard.
Reserved for self-build homes, it provides for owners who want a special and individual home with the added benefit of gated security and 150 acres of private woodland for leisure use.
Number 1A is a 3,600sq ft contemporary property built by a master builder to the highest quality with five en suite double bedrooms and substantial family accommodation.
The entrance opens into a large, light reception hallway with a home office and snug/cinema room to either side. Beyond here is the principal family space with a substantial lounge and the L-shaped open plan breakfasting kitchen with dining area.
Fitted with a super sleek German-made Schüller kitchen, the bright space boasts a full range of high quality appliances integrated into the high gloss white units reflecting light coming through the lantern skylights.
Three sets of bi-fold doors at the back of the house open onto a stone patio and the private rear garden, perfect for entertaining in summer. A utility room connected to the kitchen opens internally to the garage and boot room.
Underfloor heating runs throughout the ground floor and in the first floor bathrooms, there is a Smart Home heating system which can be controlled remotely and Wi-fi to all bedrooms.
The high specification continues up the glass-sided staircase, with floor-to ceiling windows flooding the galleried landing with natural light.
Continued: - The bedroom accommodation is outstanding with fully tiled contemporary en suite facilities and quality fixtures and fittings.
The master suite occupies a lovely position with a fabulous glazed balcony overlooking the rear garden, a dressing area with built-in wardrobes and a full size en suite bathroom with bath and separate shower.
The second bedroom is also an exceptional space with a dressing area, built-in wardrobes and a shower room.
Bedroom three overlooks the garden while the two remaining bedrooms are to the front, each with en suite facilities.
The fully landscaped garden has low maintenance, hard wearing 'Vitrified' grey paving, powder coated aluminium guttering and downpipes, combining style with functionality, and attractive lighting to ensure year-round use of the outdoor space.
Lawns lead down to a woodland backdrop to create a safe, enclosed play space for children and pets.
At the front there is ample parking for several vehicles and the double garage has electric doors for easy access to complete this impressive family property.
Agents Notes - * All Mains Services
* Under floor heating to ground floor and first floor en-suites.
* Smart Home Heating System
* CAT 6 Wiring with Wi Fi in all rooms
* Powder Coated Aluminium Gutting and Downpipes
* EER B87
Viewings:- - Via Fine & County Wynyard
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51842439.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27441711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country Durham and Tees Valley , North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.