1 bedroom flat for sale275 Hanworth Road
Sold by Us
- Kitchen fitted with beech wall and base units and green/black fleck worktops. Integrated oven, hob and extractor. Spaces for fridge/freezer and washing machine.
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom WC fitted with white suite, Shower over bath with screen.
- Entry phone system.
- Gas central heating (not tested).
- Double glazing.
- Two storage cupboards.
- Communal garden.
- Allocated parking space and unrestricted parking on Hanworth Road.
We consider this small block of apartments to be in a quiet location and an ideal first home
The buyer will require a deposit to obtain a mortgage for this property.
This home is available to anyone that is affordable, minimum household income required £39,985 with a 10% deposit - you must be able to raise a mortgage. If you are affordable to buy more shares and have the deposit required by a mortgage lender to do this, you may only be able to proceed with the purchase subject to doing this.
Only applicants who are registered with London and Quadrant will be eligible to be offered the property for our schemes. If you are not registered please visit our website and register to obtain your unique reference number LQSO012345.
Your home is at risk if you fail to keep up repayments on a mortgage, rent or other loan secured on it. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before you take out a mortgage.
Full market value – £250,000
You pay (40%) - £100,000
Monthly rent – £418.67
Service charge - £104.13
99 year lease commenced in 24/06/2005 (99 years remaining)
For a spot of shopping, Bentalls Shopping Centre is within 5.9 miles offering a variety of shops including M&S, Top Shop, John Lewis and Bentalls.
For your weekly food shop, Sainsbury’s is within 1.6 miles.
To burn off those extra calories, David Lloyd is within 2.3 miles.
Three schools are located on Hanworth Road – Lady Eleanor Holles Girls (private) within 0.5 miles, Hampton Boys (private) within 0.4 miles and Hampton Academy (mixed state school) within 0.2 miles.
Broadline Surgery and Dentist are within 0.8 miles.
Hampton Court Palace within 2.8 miles for the yearly flower show, outdoor pool with gym, events and concerts.
Hampton Railway Station is within 1.3 miles with links to Waterloo.
Richmond tube on District Line within 6.3 miles.
Bus stop on Hanworth Road, 111 to Heathrow, Kingston, Richmond and Twickenham.
Links to M25 via A243 links to M3, A316 to A4 into London.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct. *Information on shopping, going out, leisure and transport obtained from Google and www.tfl.gov.uk. Details as at November 2017.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51843675.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 898_386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L&Q, L&Q Re Sale Membership. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.