1 bedroom apartment for saleRowena Road, Westgate-On-Sea, Kent
- 1 bedroom retirement property located on the second floor
- Residents lift & parking
- Stunning sea views
- Communal lounge & garden
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating B (83)
If you are looking for a retirement property where you have all the benefits of a 24 hour careline, residents communal lounge and laundry room, video entry phone and residents parking, then this one bedroom retirement property must be seen! Located on the second floor which you can access from the residents lift, so you will not have to worry about managing the stairs. The flat itself has lovely sea views over Westgate Bay and features a lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. Residents must be over the age of 60, or in the case of a couple, one must be over 60 and the other the age of 55. Westgate has a bustling array of shops and cafes as well as stunning beaches. There is also a train station from where you can easily get to local towns or further afield into London. You will also find a regular bus service for easy access around Thanet too. Call today and book your viewing to appreciate all this flat has to offer.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 19'9 x 10'9 (6.02m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen: 7'7 x 6'7 (2.31m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom: 13'7 x 9'1 (4.14m x 2.77m)
- Residents Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51845790.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10128012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Birchington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.