1 bedroom apartment for saleNormandy House, Wolsey Road, Hemel Hempstead
- Brand new one bedroom apartment
- Town Centre location
- 125-year lease
- First floor show home
- 347 sq ft
- Underfloor heating
- Openplan Kitchen/Lounge
- Double aspect lounge
- High specification finish
An amazing opportunity to acquire one of 39 brand new, one bedroom apartments located in the heart of Hemel Hempstead. Currently a SHOW-HOME as the pictures show the apartment is located on the FIRST floor with an open plan lounge / kitchen, double bedroom and large bathroom. The furniture is also for sale by separate negotiation.
The apartments are available now and are designed with contemporary living in mind, at an affordable price. From over-bath, rain head showers to top quality, solidly constructed oak veneer doors, the apartments are a cut above the rest.
Other high-standard features include high gloss, handle-less kitchens with quartz work surfaces, underfloor heating and stunning porcelain tiles. There is also a lift on the ground floor of the building providing easy access for all.
Registered for RIGHT TO BUY scheme, this apartment comes with a new 125-year lease and a 10-year insurance backed warranty.
Kitchens - * Individually designed high gloss cream fitted kitchens with handle-less styling.
* Black onyx sparkle quartz worktop and upstand.
* Inset stainless steel sink with chrome contemporary taps.
* Whirlpool appliances comprising electric fan assisted oven an hob, fridge, dishwasher in some apartments and a space for a washer / dryer.
* Stainless steel extractor hood and splashback.
* Chrome electric points above worksurfaces.
* Under pelmet low energy lighting to selected wall units.
Bathrooms And En-Suites - * Modern white sanitary ware with Bristan high quality modern chrome taps
* Bath with shower mixer and clear glass side panel.
* Mirrored wall cabinets with light above.
* High gloss porcelain wall tiles and nonslip porcelain floor tiles.
* Polished chrome "ladder style" heated towel rail.
Internal Finish - * All internal walls and ceilings finished with smooth plaster and matt white paint.
* Wood finished in white satinwood paint.
* High quality contemporary oak veneered doors with polished chrome door furniture.
Flooring - * Natural oak laminate flooring to living areas, kitchen and hallway.
* Luxury 80% wool carpeting to bedroom areas.
Security - * 10 year insurance backed warranty
* Video entry system.
* Mains operated smoke alarm with battery backup.
Heating - * Underfloor central heating.
* Electric slimline boiler and water tank supplying heating and hot water.
Lighting And Electrical - * Chrome low voltage downlighters to kitchen and bathroom.
* USB electric sockets in bedrooms.
* TV and Cable point in living room and bedroom.
* Telephone line installed to all apartments - service provider to connect.
External Features - * Double glazed windows throughout.
* Limited private parking available separately.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27442261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Squire Estates, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.