5 bedroom detached house for saleWoodlands Park, Great Dunmow, Essex
- Imposing Six Bedroom Home Over Looking Greenery
- Kitchen, Formal Dining Room and Lounge
- Study, Utility & Cloakroom
- En-Suite To Master & Second Bedroom
- Double Garage With Driveway Parking & Landscaped Gardens
- Award Winning Developer
- Highly Regarded Architecture
- Traditional Block & Brick Construction
- 10 Year NHBC Guarantee
- Help To Buy Scheme Available
***Call Sales Office On (01371) 878282. ***Help To Buy Scheme Available***Four Week Move Available*** Plot 164 - The Walnut is an imposing six bedroom detached family home situated at the end of a desirable close overlooking greenery on the award winning "Woodlands Park" development. Externally the property boasts a double garage with ample driveway parking and a landscaped rear garden. The ground floor accommodation comprises:- kitchen/breakfast room, two reception rooms, study, utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor are four bedrooms with two en-suite facilities and a family bathroom. To the second floor area further two bedrooms and an additional family bathroom.
Property ref: 121_2184_4541816
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51846531.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4541816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Brewer Estate Agents, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.