4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHampton
- popular side road location just off the Village Green
- beautifully presented halls adjoining Victorian family house
- 4 bedrooms
- double glazed sash windows, stripped doors and moulded cornices
- reception room with feature fireplace
- large modern kitchen/dining room
- period style bathroom with separate shower
- south facing 70ft rear garden
Situated in a popular side road location just off the Village Green, close to the shops, station and excellent schools, a beautifully presented and tastefully improved 4 bedroom end of terrace Victorian family house, halls adjoining with gas central heating - combination boiler replaced in 2017, double glazed sash windows, stripped doors and floors, high ceilings, moulded cornices, cloakroom/w.c. Elegant double reception room with feature fireplace, doors to garden, large modern kitchen/dining room with built-in double oven gas hob, four good sized bedrooms. Recently installed period style bathroom with separate shower, brass accessories.
South facing 70ft rear garden
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10888300_7915958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tredinnick & Bower, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.