2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSandwich Road, Ramsgate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow set on a large plot
- Lovely semi-rural location
- Various outbuildings
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Large driveway
- EPC energy rating E (42)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £350,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This is a truly unique chance to buy a lovely modern detached bungalow which sits in a great sized plot and has a variety of useful outbuilding’s and a static park home to the rear. Located in a semi-rural location with great links to Ramsgate, Sandwich, Canterbury as well as Dover this place really has it all. Pull in to the large driveway which has room for several cars and straight away you can see the potential. At the front of the plot there is a ‘Farm shop’ that in the past has sold fruit and veg and some seasonal products which could be useful for future use or removed to open up the front. Once inside the main bungalow, there are two double bedrooms, a lovely large lounge and modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. To the rear is a lawned garden which currently holds a Static park home measuring 28’ x 12’ which the vendor will leave. This along with various outbuildings makes this interesting home a must see. Call today to arrange your viewing on 01843 580314.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 13'0 (4.19m x 3.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'9 x 10'7 (4.19m x 3.23m)
- Bathroom: 8'10 x 7'3 (2.69m x 2.21m)
- Lounge: 23'2 x 13'9 (7.07m x 4.19m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 14'11 x 13'0 (4.55m x 3.97m)
- Utility: 14'2 x 5'5 (4.32m x 1.65m)
- Off Road Parking To Front
- Garden To Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51853014.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11431577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.