3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCrummock Place, Blackpool, FY4 4TP
- Three Bedroom End Terrace House
- UPVC Double Glazed / Gas Central Heated
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garden Front And Rear/ Ideal Family Home
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a three bedroom end terraced house situated in a convenient location close to shops, schools, transport links and other local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises of a porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, three first floor bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is a large enclosed front and west facing rear garden with brick outhouse. The property also benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. This would make for an ideal first time buy or family home.
Location: From our office on Church Street, proceed to the first traffic light junction and turn right onto Whitegate Drive. Travel the full extent, and bear left at the end onto Preston New Road. Proceed through two sets of traffic lights (passing Mc Donald's Restaurant on the right hand side) take the third tuning on the right hand side onto Kentmere Drive and right at the end onto Langdale Road, then first left into Crummock Place.
Porch: UPVC front door.
Hall: Meter cupboard, radiator, under stairs storage.
Lounge: Approx 14'0 x 12'5 (4.27m x 3.78m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, feature fireplace with inset gas fire.
Dining Room: Approx 10'9 x 9'4 (3.28m x 2.84m) UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 11'6 x 9'2 (3.51m x 2.79m) UPVC double glazed window and door to rear, radiator, range of wall and base units with worktops over, inset stainless steel sink unit, built in electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, plumbed for washing machine, tiled splash backs, tiled floor.
Bedroom One: Approx 13'4 x 10’5 (4.06m x 3.17m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two: Approx 12'6 x 9'1 (3.81m x 2.77m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in cupboard.
Bedroom Three: Approx 10'0 x 6'10 (3.05m x 2.08m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 6'1 x 5' 7 (1.85m x 1.70m)UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, panelled bath with shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, wood laminate flooring.
Exterior: Large enclosed front and west facing rear garden, brick outhouse.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51854796.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRU12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.