3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Leonards Road, Newton Abbot
- Period Terraced House
- Stunning Interior With High End Finish
- 3 Bedrooms
- Almost 6m Long Reception Room
- Quality Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Cottage Style Walled Garden
- Convenient For Town Centre Amenities
- Early Viewing Recommended To Avoid Disappointment
Simply stunning is the only way to describe this wonderful three bedroom period house with an attractive west facing walled rear garden. Located on the fringe of the well regarded Wolborough Hill area of Newton Abbot St Leonards Road offers easy access to Newton Abbot's vibrant town centre about five minutes walk away with its superb mix of long established independent retailers and well-known national brands. The town also offers an attractive selection of fashionable coffee shops, restaurants, a bus station and mainline railway station.
Accommodation Inside the property has been subject to much tasteful refurbishment with a high-end immaculate finish worthy of any glossy property magazine. The house is approached through a stable door into a porch which is a later addition to the property and has a tiled floor. A large main open plan reception room has been created by combining two original rooms and now provides an impressive space with oak floor and stairs to a part galleried first floor landing. The good sized kitchen / breakfast room is well-lit by a double width Velux roof light and is fitted with a comprehensive range of sleek high gloss cabinets and some integrated appliances. Opening directly from the kitchen is a breakfast room which has French doors to the rear garden and throughout the kitchen / breakfast areas is a smart tiled floor. Finally on the ground floor is a cloakroom / w.c with modern suite.
On the first floor the landing is well-lit by a high level window and features an integrated linen cupboard.
There are three bedrooms, the master particularly spacious with one wall finished with fitted wardrobes with contemporary finish floor to ceiling sliding doors. To finish the accommodation is an up to the minute designer bathroom with double ended bath with twin shower, basin with illuminated mirror and w.c finished with a tiled floor and coordinating tiling.
Reception Room 19' 7" (5.96m) x 14' 8" (4.47m) narrowing
to 11' 10" (3.61m)
Kitchen 13' 5" (4.08m) x 9' 11" (3.03m)
Breakfast Room 8' 11" (2.73m) x 6' 9" (2.06m)
Cloakroom / W.C
Bedroom 1 12' 7" (3.83m) x 11' 10" (3.6m)
Bedroom 2 9' 5" (2.88m) x 8' 0" (2.44m)
Bedroom 3 9' 9" (2.96m) x 5' 11" (1.81m)
Outside there is an enclosed gated front garden and wonderful sunny rear garden which offers a terrace, lawned area and store and is enclosed by stone walls.
St Leonards Road offers a residents parking permit scheme.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51856089.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100436003613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coast & Country Estate Agents , Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.