2 bedroom terraced house for salePowell Avenue, Blackpool
Withdrawn from Market
- A Two Bedroom Garden Terrace Property
- Double Glazed And Gas Central Heated
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- Spacious Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Generous Garden To Rear
- Ideal Buy To Let Investment
- Close To Local Amenities
- Viewing Recommended
ENTRANCE HALL On entrance to the property there is a UPVC double glazed door leading into hallway. Stairs to the first floor landing. Fitted carpet. Door into lounge area.
LOUNGE 14' 04" x 12' 01" (4.37m x 3.68m) A double glazed bay window to front elevation. Decorative coved ceiling with ceiling light. Wall mounted electric fire. Fitted carpet. Meter cupboard. Opening to.
KITCHEN/DINER 15' 06" x 10' 10" (4.72m x 3.3m) An open plan kitchen dining area with room for table and chairs. Storage cupboard housing boiler. Door to under stair storage.
Kitchen consists of matching wall an base units with complementary work surfaces. A stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Space and plumbing for freestanding washing machine. Space for freestanding fridge freezer. Space for freestanding cooker with gas connection point. Ceiling light. Part tiled walls. A double glazed window to rear elevation. French doors leading to rear garden.
LANDING Loft access. Fitted carpet. Doors to all first floor rooms.
BEDROOM ONE 15' 02" x 10' 09" (4.62m x 3.28m) A double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Ceiling light. Fitted carpet. Storage cupboard.
BEDROOM TWO 9' 01" x 7' 11" (2.77m x 2.41m) A double glazed window to rear elevation. Ceiling light. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
BATHROOM A spacious four piece bathroom suite comprising of a panelled bath. Corner step in shower cubicle with glass enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Towel radiator. Ceiling light. A double glazed window to rear elevation.
EXTERNALLY To the rear of the property there is a generous sized garden with a fenced enclosure and rear access. Low maintenance grassed area.
The front has a wall enclosure with gated access. Stone chippings. Low maintenance.
*** IDEAL BUY TO LET OR FIRST TIME BUY OPPORTUNITY. CALL THE TIGER TEAM NOW ON 01253 406111
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51856701.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331006935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool, Highfield Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.