4 bedroom terraced house for saleCoatham Road, Redcar
- Two parking spaces with the property plus two parking permits
- Garage/workshop with roller shutter door and electric
- Mains supply smoke alarms
- Presented to the highest of standards
- Excellent location close to the beach and main town centre
- Larger than average modern family bathroom
- Two garden areas plus extensive garage
- Three reception rooms
- Four bedroom Terraced home plus 'loft room'
- Modernised and upgraded throughout
One of the finest properties in the area, this stunning four bedroom terraced home is deceptively spacious and demands internal inspection. Tucked away for added privacy, this is a hidden gem. The property is a credit to the current owners who have upgraded the property to the highest of standards.
The ground floor consists of three reception rooms, an excellent sized living room with a feature wood burning stove and bay window, a dining room with a door leading out in to the landscaped court yard, and a kitchen diner with enough space for a large dining table for six or more people. The kitchen has a modern finish with plenty of storage space. Having this open plan living space is perfect for families and truly makes the kitchen diner the hub of the house. Additionally the ground floor offers a shower room, located under the stairs. The space is fantastic and well designed-meaning after those long walks on the beach you don't need to walk sand through to the upstairs bathroom!
The first floor is located on a split level staircase. The first landing leads to a storage cupboard, a bedroom with fitted storage and the breath taking bathroom- with two windows for plenty of light, separate shower and modern fixtures.The bathroom is larger than others in the area and is perfect for families. On the main landing there is access to three bedrooms, two of which are large doubles, and also the paddle stairs to the loft room-which is current laid out as a 'sleeping room' , with the added benefit of three velux window.
Externally there are two garden areas, the front and the rear. The front is beautifully private as the bushes block out the road, and the rear court yard has been tastefully landscaped. Access to the larger than average garage is also via the rear courtyard.
Early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment. Book online 24/7
EPC band: C
LIVING ROOM ( 4.6m x 4.5m)
DINING ROOM (3.8m x 3.6m)
KITCHEN DINER (5.3m x 3.7m)
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM (4.4 m x 3.4)
BEDROOM (4m x 3.8m)
BEDROOM (2.8m x 2.6m)
BEDROOM (3.2m x 2.6m)
LOFT ROOM- Currently used for sleeping with access via fixed paddle stairs and benefiting from a velux window, with standard loft head hight and sloping roof. Converted but cannot be officially classed as a bedroom as it has not been signed off.
EXTERNALLY- With both front and rear garden space this property sits on an excellent plot. Additionally there is a larger than average garage, accessed to the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.