2 bedroom flat for saleConingham Road, Shepherd's Bush, W12
- Bright two bedroom first floor flat
- Located within a period end-of-terrace
- Well-presented reception room with space to dine
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances
- Large dual-aspect master bedroom
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Stylish bathroom and shared rear garden
- Great location moments from local amenities
Located within a period end-of-terrace, this bright two bedroom flat offers modern open-plan accommodation, shared garden and great location moments from local amenities.
Coningham Road offers a range of shops and restaurants with a wider choice nearby in the Westfield shopping centre. The closest underground station is Shepherd's Bush Market (Hammersmith & City and Circle Line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1047370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.