4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Old Leake, Boston
Offers in Excess of
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- 2 FLATS & ADJOINING SHOP
- EXTENSIVE PARKING
- WELL SERVED VILLAGE LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A unique INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY being offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN comprising 2 Flats and an adjoining shop formerly run as a hair salon (now vacant), situated within the well served village of Old Leake, close to the Giles Academy and amenities. Current rental income approx £1,400 pcm.
IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY for a 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat and a spacious 2 Bedroom First Floor Flat and an adjoining shop fomerly used as a hairdressers (now vacant). The properties are currently providing a rental income of approximately £1,400 per calendar month.
Being situated in the popular and well served village which is served by both a nursery and primary school as well as the Giles Academy. There is a Lincolnshire Co-Op Food Store and Post Office and a medical centre. Old Leake is also served by a regular bus service which runs from Boston to Skegness.
Ground Floor Flat - Flat 1
With uPVC side entrance door leading into the Kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 6' 2" ( 3.76m x 1.88m )
With wall and base units, space and plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, inset oven and hob, ceiling light point, door to bathroom, door to Lounge.
Bathroom 12' 4" x 6' 11" ( 3.76m x 2.11m )
With double glazed window to side elevation, tiled walls, WC, panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, ceiling light point, cupboard.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
With double glazed windows to front and side elevations, electric fire, TV aerial point, ceiling light point, door to Bedroom.
Bedroom 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
With double glazed window to front elevation and a ceiling light point.
First Floor Flat - Flat 2
With uPVC front entrance door leading onto the Entrance Hall.
With tiled flooring and stairs rising to first floor Landing.
First Floor Landing
With doors to all rooms, loft access and ceiling light point.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.73m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to side elevation, wall and base units, space and plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiled splashback, inset oven and hob, inset ceiling spotlights, space for fridge freezer.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
With double glazed window to front and side elevations, electric fire, TV aerial point and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 10' 3" ( 4.04m x 3.12m )
With double glazed window to side elevation and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
With double glazed windows to front and side elevations, overstairs cupboard and electric heater.
Bedroom 3 / Reception Room 2 11' 11" x 4' 1" ( 3.63m x 1.24m )
With ceiling light point.
With panelled bath with mixer taps over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, airing cupboard, tiled walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling mounted spotlights.
Shop Entrance Area 13' 6" x 12' ( 4.11m x 3.66m )
With tiled flooring and double glazed windows to front and side elevations, an archway leads through to a further shop area.
Internal Shop Area 17' 10" x 14' 10" ( 5.44m x 4.52m )
With window to rear elevation, tiled flooring, door to Kitchen.
With wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, power points.
Benefiting from gravelled parking areas to the front, side and rear. There is a lawned area on the left hand side of the property which is shared by both flats.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51870213.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.