3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirkley Road, Norton, Stockton-On-Tees
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- 26'4" Open-Plan Living & Dining Room
- Contemporary Kitchen & Bathroom
- Upgraded Worcester Combination Boiler
- Updated Electrics
- Large South-Facing Corner Plot
- Ample Off-Road Parking
- Popular Norton Location
Occupying a substantial corner plot with significant off-road parking and provision for further expansion (subject to necessary consents), this mature three bedroom family home has been sensibly priced providing a wealth of upgraded features whilst offering an exciting opportunity for the next owners to further increase its appeal and value in the current market. With well-appointed room dimensions and space for a family to grow, in brief, this sought-after character accommodation comprises; spacious Reception Hallway with under-stairs storage, Living Room with feature bay window and 26'4" open-plan aspect through to the Dining Room with French doors opening out to the west-facing patio and barbeque area; creating an abundance of natural light and excellent sociable space for entertaining family and friends, extended Breakfast Kitchen; remodelled with a contemporary range of units and integrated stainless steel cookware, three well-appointed Bedrooms all served by a modern Family Bathroom fitted with a white suite and over-bath shower. Externally, the property enjoys an elevated sunny position with a large southerly side garden and excellent corner plot currently offering ample off-road parking. Featuring gas central heating to a Worcester combination boiler, Upvc double glazing and electrical updates in recent years, this superb family home must be viewed at the first opportunity in order to fully appreciate the combined space, location and further possibilities available being attractively located within a short distance of Norton High Street and its acclaimed amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51870474.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR170263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.