2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleChurch Way, Pagham
- No Forward Chain
- Deceptively Spacious Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Modern Shower Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secluded Low Maintenance Garden
- Garage and Driveway
- Walking Distance to a Variety of Amenities
* No Forward Chain * A rare opportunity to purchase this larger than average and deceptively spacious Bungalow located in a highly desired road and within close proximity to a variety of amenities including a Doctors Surgery, a Chemist, Convenience Stores and many more, also located on a Bus Route providing transport to Bognor Regis and Chichester Town Centre. The property comprises of two double Bedrooms with built in / free standing wardrobes, a generous size Lounge, a modern Kitchen / Dining Room, a UPVC double glazed Conservatory and a modern Shower Room. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear, the secluded Garden is mainly laid to patio providing low maintenance with a southerly aspect. To the Front there is a Driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles. The Garage is located in a nearby compound with an up and over door and a new roof. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the spacious and well proportioned accommodation this property has to offer.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with doors to all the rooms. Further door to a deep storage cupboard housing the gas, electric meters and modern consumer unit. Door to a deep airing cupboard housing the hot water tank with slatted shelving. Radiator. Telephone point.
Lounge - 5.59m x 3.63m (18'4 x 11'11) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed bay windows. Focal point of the room is provided by an electric fire with tiled surround with wooden mantle. Television point. Two radiators.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 3.81m x 3.20m (12'6 x 10'6) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows and door leading to the conservatory. Modern fitted kitchen with two bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Cupboard housing a 'Worcester' boiler (serviced yearly). Space for a washing machine, dishwasher, tumble drier, fridge freezer and cooker. Space for dining table and chairs. Radiator.
Conservatory - 6.88m x 2.57m (22'7 x 8'5) - Triple aspect double glazed conservatory with views and access to the rear garden. Two radiators. Benefit of power and lighting.
Bedroom One - 4.17m x 3.63m (13'8 x 11'11) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Fitted freestanding wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.45m x 2.72m (11'4 x 8'11) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Doors to a double built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Shower Room - 2.72m x 1.65m (8'11 x 5'5) - Modern fitted shower room with a triple corner shower cubicle and fitted 'Mira' electric shower. Low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps over. Radiator. Extractor fan. Access to the loft space with the benefit of a drop down ladder.
Rear - Secluded southerly aspect rear garden, enclosed by panel board fencing and brick walling. Mainly laid to patio to provide low maintenance. Detached timber shed. Well maintained borders. Rear gated access leading to the garage compound.
Garage - Located in a nearby compound. Third one in, on the left hand side with a dark blue garage door. Up and over door with a new felt flat roof fitted during 2016.
Front - Low maintenance plant borders.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51879687.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27447714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.