3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreen Lane, Wickersley, Rotherham
- GUIDE PRICE: £170,000-£175,000
- Attractive Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Excellent-size FAMILY accommodation
- Off-road parking & Garage
- Gardens to front and rear
- VIEW NOW!
GUIDE PRICE: £170,000-£175,000 - EXCELLENT FAMILY PURCHASE - DESIRABLE LOCATION - GOOD ACCESS LINKS TO M18/M1. The property is ideally located for the amenities of Wickersley including local schools and the shops, restaurants and bars on the Tanyard - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this attractive Three Bedroom Semi Detached property which is situated in a popular location in Wickersley. The property is ideally located for the amenities of Wickersley including local schools and the shops, restaurants and bars on the Tanyard and enjoys good access links to the M18/M1 Motorway network and is sure to be popular with Family Buyers. Briefly comprising:- Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Shower Room, Separate W.C., Gardens to front and rear, Off-road Parking and Detached Garage.
DON`T MISS OUT - CALL US NOW!
A door to the side of the property opens into the entrance porch. and a further door with glazed side panels opens into the:-
Having understairs storage, stairs leading to the first floor accommodation and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.73m )
The well-proportioned lounge has a wooden double glazed bay window to the front, a radiator and an attractive fire surround and hearth with an inset gas fire, An archway leads through to the:-
Dining Room 10' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.17m x 2.26m )
With wooden double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.57m )
The kitchen has wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worktops, an inset sink and drainer and spaces for a cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer. There is a useful pantry, a wooden double glazed window to the rear and door opening onto the rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
Having a wooden double glazed window to the side and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 10' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.10m )
This room has a range of fitted wardrobes and a wooden double glazed bay window to the front.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.17m )
Having a wooden double glazed window overlooking the rear.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 10" ( 2.34m x 2.08m )
With a wooden double glazed window to the front.
Featuring a generous size walk-in shower and a pedestal wash basin, a wooden double glazed window to the side and a radiator.
Having a low flush w.c. and a single glazed window to the rear.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property is a gated driveway providing ample off-road parking and a lawned garden area.
With double doors, power and light.
Outside - Rear
At the rear of the property is a patio area which leads onto a substantial garden area which is mainly lawned and is perfect for a growing family.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51879963.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.