2 bedroom maisonette for saleQueen Street, Penzance
Withdrawn from Market
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS * OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN
- SHOWER ROOM * UTILITY ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED
- TOWN LOCATION * IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- EPC RATING D
Tenure: Share of Freehold
On the ground floor, the property comprises of an entrance lobby with utility beyond. On the first floor is an open plan living room/kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room. Due to the location and condition of the property, we recommend a viewing.
PART GLAZED DOOR TO:
ENTRANCE LOBBY 9' 10" x 8' 7" (3m x 2.62m) Into stairs. Under stairs cupboard, laminate flooring and radiator. Upvc door to rear shared courtyard and door to:
UTILITY ROOM/WC Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, Upvc window to the rear.
STAIRS FROM ENTRANCE LOBBY TO:
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Airing cupboard, access to loft.
OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN
LOUNGE AREA 18' 1" x 13' 1" (5.51m x 3.99m) Laminate flooring, two Upvc windows to the front aspect, gas connection for gas fire, radiator.
KITCHEN AREA 9' 8" x 7' 10" (2.95m x 2.39m) One and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, range of wall, base and drawer units, integrated fridge, four ring gas hob with extractor over, built in oven. One the cupboards houses the combination Worcester boiler, complementary tiling.
BEDROOM 1 11' 8" x 9' 4" (3.56m x 2.84m) Two Upvc windows to the front aspect, deep recessed cupboard, carpeted and radiator.
BEDROOM 2 15' 5" x 9' 2" (4.7m x 2.79m) narrowing 9'7 L-Shaped. Upvc window to the rear, carpeted and radiator.
SHOWER ROOM 7' 5" x 6' 10" (2.26m x 2.08m) Walk in shower cubicle with electric shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hands basin, part tiled walls.
PULL DOWN LADDER FROM LANDING TO:
LOFT SPACE Insulated and part boarded down the middle.
OUTSIDE Shared courtyard.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage.
LEASE 999 year lease created November 1999 with peppercorn ground rent.
COUNCIL TAX BAND A
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51880230.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100844015810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshalls Estate Agents, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.