4 bedroom detached house for saleMowbray Drive, Linslade, Leighton Buzzard
- FOUR BED DETACHED
- SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- PRIME LINSLADE LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LEIGHTON BUZZARD TRAIN STATION
Situated on the popular MOWBRAY DRIVE in LINSLADE is this HIGHLY DESIRABLE, four bed detached family home. Boasting GOOD SCHOOL CATCHMENT and a short walk from Leighton Buzzard TRAIN STATION, this property is full of potential.
Situated on one of LINSLADE's most desirable locations and boasting gardens to the front and rear, this well presented and spacious FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED property benefits from easy access to London mainline train services via Leighton Buzzard train station and favourable school catchments. Comprising entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory and utility room. On the first floor are four bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside are mature gardens to the front and rear with a garage and off road parking.
Single glazed door to the front and stairs to the first floor.
Partially tiled with wash hand basin and wc. Radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 18' 7" x 11' 1" ( 5.66m x 3.38m )
Gas fire place, radiator and double glazed window to the front. Wooden flooring.
Dining Room 14' 8" x 8' 3" ( 4.47m x 2.51m )
Radiator and double glazed French door. Wooden flooring.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 8' 4" ( 4.47m x 2.54m )
Partially tiled with a mix of wall and base units with work surface over, single bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and gas cooker. Radiator and double glazed window to the rear. Door to the utility room.
Plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. Cupboards and central heating boiler. Double glazed window to the rear. Door to the garage and door to the garden.
Conservatory 10' 10" x 13' 3" ( 3.30m x 4.04m )
Conservatory of UPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side. Double glazed doors to the garden. Lights and radiator.
Stairs from the ground floor, airing cupboard and loft access. Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.97m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Fully tiled with wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, shower cubicle and wc. Radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.84m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.18m )
Built in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Four 9' 5" x 7' ( 2.87m x 2.13m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Fully tiled with wash hand basin, bath and wc. Radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Garage with up and over door.
Frontage with an abundance of shrub and flowers with shingle driveway with parking for several cars.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders, paved patio area and mature trees. Offering a great deal of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51881286.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ105112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.