1 bedroom apartment for saleBRIDGE END LOFTS, 24-32 BRIDGE END, LEEDS, LS1 4DJ
- A LARGE ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT (open plan)
- HOUSE FAMILY BATHROOM
- EXTENSIVE LARGE FEATURE WINDOWS
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN INTERIOR
- CHARACTERFUL PROPERTY, WITH EXPOSED BRICKWORK
- SMALL DEVELOPMENT OF JUST 14 APARTMENTS
- SOUGHT AFTER DOCK STREET LOCATION
- BARS, SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS ON YOUR DOORSTEP
- EASY ACCESS INTO AND OUT OF THE CITY CENTRE
- EPC RATING C
Linley and Simpson are proud to offer this spacious and characterful, 1 bedroom, open plan apartment.
Available furnished and forming part of a virtually unknown former warehouse on the corner of Bridge End, the property offers spacious, light bright and quirky accommodation, covering over 620sqft.
Set over 2 levels, with a large open plan living/dining space, separate kitchen and access to the bedroom - which is located on the upper level, behind a bespoke glazed and timber divide / storage unit.
The Vendor informs us that the following charges apply:-
Ground Rent - £175pa / Service Charge - £1,500pa
There Lease runs for 125 years from 2001
Bridge End Lofts is a small and characterful development located south of the River Aire, in the city centre. This former warehouse has been carefully converted into 14 individual 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, all with character, including high ceilings, open brickwork and some with original structural beams.
Just a few minutes walk up the road and you are on Briggate, which is pedestrianised, and where you will find the new Trinity centre - a shoppers paradise. Whilst across the road, you meet Dock Street, where you can pick up the Trans-Pennine way.
KITCHEN / DINER
The U shape separate kitchen incorporates cherry wood cupboard doors, with complementary black granite effect work tops. There are a range of stainless steel built-in appliances, including an electric oven, halogen hob and extractor hood, as well as a free-standing fridge - which are set off by lime green tiles, which make up the kitchen splash back. Interestingly for an internal kitchen, there is a large feature window, ideal for ventilation - as well as offering lovely roof top views of the city centre beyond.
The living area is both spacious, light and bright - with extensive characterful windows, high ceilings and excellent storage. The room easily caters for dining for six and a small study area if so desired.
The raised bedroom, which is open plan to the living space, is a fantastic size, with high ceilings and open brickwork - adding to the character feel. There are two large picture windows which flood the room with light and give a birds eye view of the city beyond - the room also has the added benefit of built-in wardrobes and a large storage cupboard.
The house bathroom is lovely and incorporates a 3 piece white suite - with thermostatically controlled shower over bath, large marble topped sink with funky lighting, a wall mounted mirror and heated towel rail.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2259072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.