2 bedroom flat for saleLansdowne Road, Croydon
- Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living Area
- Modern open plan kitchen to living room
- Contemporary Style Bathroom
- Secure Entry, Lift and Concierge
- Situated within close proximity to East Croydon Station
- In our opinion finished to a high specification
- Convenient for Westfield the new proposed future shopping mall
- Show flat available for viewing
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY to purchase a TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT ON THE SECOND FLOOR set in a stunning new development boasting a bright and airy interior with open plan living. Modern kitchen along with a contemporary style bathroom. Situated in close proximity to East Croydon Station which provides excellent links to London, the Whitgift Centre (and the new proposed future Westfield) and local amenities. This property must be viewed internally to be appreciated. SHOW FLAT AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING. Call now to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27448342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.