Plot for saleBUILDING PLOT FOR SALE. Common Road,Stock Village
Withdrawn from Market
- Idylic central Stock Village Location
- Overlooking picturesque cricket green
- Quiet and secluded location yet within easy walking distance of the village centre
- Planning permission granted for 250 sq mt / 2691 sq ft DETACHED family home
- Private access road/drive.
- Plot of approximately 648 sq mt / 6964 sq ft in all.
- Unique opportunity to build a home to your own design (STPP)
- Designs abd floor plans shown are suggestions/idicators only and can be changed to your requirements (STPP)
EXCITING AND UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY ** NEW INSTRUCTION ** NEW TO THE MARKET ** BUILDING PLOT (Approx 650 sq mt/6964 sq ft) In idylic central Stock Village location overlooking cricket green WITH PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED FOR 232 sq mt/2497 sq ft DETACHED PROPERTY **
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51883191.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8355749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M-Estates, Stock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.