3 bedroom apartment for saleRathbone Square, Fitzrovia, London, W1T
- Three Bedroom
- Four Bathroom
- Internal Size: 1,539 Sq.Ft.
- Balcony: 116 Sq. Ft.
- Level: 4th floor
- Features sleek fitted bathrooms
- Developer: Great Portland Estates
- Leasehold: 999 Years
- Est. Service Charge: £8.50 psf pa
- Est. Ground Rent: £1,000 pa
Available for re-sale now is this off-plan 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom apartment (1,539 Sq.Ft.) with a balcony (116 Sq. Ft.) facing South West located on 4th floor in Rathbone Square, W1. The property will offer its residents incredible facilities that will include swimming pool, gym, residents lounge, 24 hours concierge and a private residents garden.
The apartment has a charming private balcony (116 Sq. Ft) facing Newman Street. The modern interior will be provided throughout the apartment. The kitchen will benefit from fitted contemporary appliances and all 4 bathrooms will have a sleek finish.
Just moments away and one reaches Fitzrovia and Soho with their many restaurants and entertainment options. 3 minutes walk will take one to Tottenham Court Road Station (Central Line) and within 6 minutes one can reach Oxford Circus (Central Line) and Goodge Street Stations (Northern Line). University of Westminster, British Museum, Convent Garden and Piccadilly Circus are all short walking distance away.
Please contact our sales team for the full information package.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2400940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.