3 bedroom flat for saleQuayside Lofts, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE1
- Three double bedroom apartment
- Sought after Quayside location
- Ideal for professionals and investors alike
- Close by local amenities and Newcastle Central Station
One of a kind!
A stylish, modern 3 bedroom apartment, which is situated in the tranquil setting of the Newcastle quayside. A walk down to the river or a trip to the shops, either is convenient with a short walk from this properties amazing location.
The property boasts close by local amenities, city centre shops, vibrant bars and restaurants. The property comprises large open plan lounge and kitchen, three double bedrooms with master en suite and a family bathroom. Be sure to arrange your viewing appointments early to avoid disappointment
Quayside Newcastle City Centre
Large hallway with storage cupboard and access to all rooms.
Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen
Lounge area with double glazed window, TV and telephone points and open plan to kitchen which offers a modern fitted range of wall and base units, sink unit with mixer tap, electric hob and oven, extractor hood and integrated fridge/freezer and microwave.
Fitted wardrobe, skylight, wall heater, TV and telephone points.
Shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, wall heater, TV and telephone points.
Wall heater, TV and telephone points.
Panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51888360.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEC170179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Newcastle upon Tyne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.