3 bedroom terraced house for saleAinstable Road, Ormesby, MIDDLESBROUGH
- THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- MID TERRACED PROPERTY
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- GOOD SIZED MODERN BATHROOM SUITE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
This property would be an ideal first buy offering space throughout. The house offers a spacious hallway and a downstairs toilet. The hallway has double doors to the living room which is an excellent size.
This property would be an ideal first buy offering space throughout. The house offers a spacious hallway and a downstairs toilet. The hallway has double doors to the living room which is an excellent size. The kitchen is modern with a range of wall/base units which leads to the rear garden. Upstairs the property has three bedrooms and a good size modern fitted bathroom suite. The rear garden is low maintenance and has a decking area which leads out from the kitchen. The property is situated close to local amenties, schools and bus routes. It would appeal to first time buyers, investors and other potential buyers.
Double glazed door to the front elevation, under stairs cupboard, radiator, flooring and doors leading to the living room.
WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to the front elevation and flooring.
Lounge 19' 7" x 12' 7" ( 5.97m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, electric fire, wall light points, two radiators, telephone point, TV point, coved ceiling and internal doors leading to the hall way.
Kitchen 13' MAX x 7' 1" ( 3.96m MAX x 2.16m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to the rear elevation, door to the garden, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, oven, hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, fridge, freezer and tiled flooring.
Stairs rising from the ground floor accommodation and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 8" MAX x 10' 6" ( 3.86m MAX x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" MAX x 8' 9" ( 3.89m MAX x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 7' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, TV point and flooring.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
Front Garden: Low maintenance front garden, fence surround and pebbled area.
Rear Garden: Decking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51890374.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR104290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.