1 bedroom apartment for saleBassett Road, London, W10
- One-bedroom flat with ample storage
- Beautifully designed throughout
- Access to large communal garden
- Located on a top street in North Kensington
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A fantastically refurbished and modernised one-bedroom apartment housed within a beautiful red brick period townhouse. The property itself comprises of one-bedroom, a beautifully designed open-plan kitchen and living space as well as a stunning bathroom with further benefits of an incredible amount of storage that has been smartly designed to suit the space for practicality and aesthetics. The property also benefits from access to a spacious south facing communal garden.
Bassett Road is a premier street located within the St Quinin Conservation Area in North Kensington and the property provides easy access to the transport links at Ladbroke Grove and the fantastic lifestyle amenities of Portobello and Golborne Road as well as being a short walk from Notting Hill and Holland Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51892596.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NKN170191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marsh & Parsons, North Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.